- Keentm Shoes - off the internet in 2007 for around $70
- Gaptm Socks - $4 - $5
- American Eagletm Jeans - the AE store on Union square in 2006 for $40
- American Appareltm underwear - $12 in one of their Manhattan stores
- Esprittm T-Shirt - $25 from their Flatiron store in the spring of 2007
- Energietm Shirt - $110 from Urban Outfitterstm in the village late in 2005
- GStartm Hoodie - $180 in the GStar store by Union Square in October of 2007
- Dieseltm Jacket - $350 from the store on Union Square in October of 2005
- Guesstm Watch - $60 off the intenet
- LeChateautm Horseshoe neck lace - $10 from the store on Broadway sometime in early 2007
- Fossiltm Moneyclip - off the internet for around $20 - $30
- Appletm iPod® - $250 from Apple's Soho store in 2005
- Motorolatm RAZR® - around $300 from Verizon in December of 2005
The fact that there wasn't a single no-name brand item in my immediate possession made me a little depressed. I always try to avoid buying things that display their brand too prominently, and yet here I am - not only buying only brand-name things, but also remembering all of them. Am I becoming my fucking khakis? How much of my mental capacity was being wasted remembering crap like this? What was I doing walking around Brooklyn with over $1300 worth of STUFF?
To take my mind off such depressive thoughts, I went shopping.